Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly Makes Me ........Shiver!

I am so excited. Why, you ask? Because I've been told about a GREAT deal through Shutterfly. They are offering free Christmas Photo Cards. You can look at their many great selections at I don't know about you, but I really like getting photo cards from my friends and family. Now I'm very disappointed when all I get is a card with no pictures.

I have two important Christmas photo cards that have been my favorite. The first was a picture of our family showing us at my daughter's wedding. A great way to showcase the bride to those who couldn't attend. The 2nd memory is the photo card I used to honor my son and his memory. It's true, a picture is worth a thousand words.

If you're not familiar with shutterfly, be sure to check out their site. You'll be using them for the many events that will be happening to you and your family. And don't forget to gather your extra pictures and make a calendar with those. I LOVE the calendar I get every year.

So, let's see, which design should I use this year? I want to include my new grand baby this year so I'll need one with more than one picture choice. Hmmmm.....

No comments: