Friday, September 7, 2007

A Mini Reunion in Provo....

Once we found out that Kaylene was going to be in Utah for a week - taking Michelle to Provo, we decided to join her and stay at the Lorscheider Provo/Hilton. We had a great time and many laughs. We also got to see Kari and Matt's new condo. They're a couple of ambitious people, painting every chance they get. Now, I'm back home and doing my routine. However, I've added a new activity, Every few days I'm visiting my friend, Mark, who is now a quadraplegic. My friends, Karen and Lori, and I took him to lunch today. Next week, the movies.

4 comments:

Tate Family said...

Wendi, if I can add pictures, surely you can! Call Kari and have her walk you through it, come on!

Kari said...

i can't believe that kelly just spelled your name like that

Sean Lorscheider said...

Did you see how Wendy spelled Ardice's name? Funny how we don't spell too well in the Lorscheider Clan! (Well, not all of us...Seems to run on the X Chromosome!)

Kari said...

hey you haven't written in over a month