Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brandon

32 yrs ago Dennis and I were living in Tucson, AZ. Dennis was in the AF & I was selling real estate. On April 26, 1976, Brandon was born at 5:30am. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 14 oz. via Ceasarean section (notice his birth weight - you can't fit a square peg through a round hole). We wish to remember him today on his birthday. I was hoping to tie balloons to his "memory bench" that is going in River Legacy Park that's by our house but.....they didn't get it installed in time. I'm very disappointed and have cried over it but, what do you do? We'll do it when it is completed. (jerks) In the meantime.....enjoy some of the pics of when Brandon was little. Oh my gosh he was cute!









He just gave it up and feel asleep



This is Brandon's 1st b-day.





He did pretty much anything Dennis did.....



5 comments:

Kari said...

he was born in 76, not 77. good mom. :)

wendy said...

Yep, I've turned into my mother. Thanks for the edit, Kari. duh!!

Grandma Duffy said...

Yeah, he was a cute baby and a cute kid. I remember getting to fly down and see you all when he was so tiny. Stacey was about 2.
Hard week for you with the car,the bench and his birthday! Love you guys!

Katy said...

I LOVE the third picture. I feel like doing that every day, but I don't think it's really appropriate to do at the age of 21. :)

Really great pictures!

Lori said...

What a great tribute to Brandon---such cute pictures! What a great mom he has!! Love you,
Lori