Monday, June 2, 2008

Wanna See my Grand-Doggie???


Ok all you little mommies out there who go on and on about your kids, meet my Grand-doggie, Olive. She is such a smart dog! When I was in Utah for Mother's Day, I found a frisbee and she learned to catch it. Then 3 weeks later, again in Utah, she was one of the girls playing in the Zundels back yard. The other 6 girls were human cousins. They were all laughing, running and being "girls." Olive thought she was one of them and followed them up the playhouse ladder so she too could go down the slide! She's pretty entertaining! My smartest grandchild yet!! Oh by the way, the other two people in this pic are Matt and Kari!

7 comments:

Kari said...

What a good post. Much better than all the mom posts about their babies. :) Kidding all of you moms. Olive has been bad recently by thinking Matt's socks are her toys. Nice music, you hip grandma.

Grandma Duffy said...

cute family photo...maybe they will have it on their Christmas card next year?!!

Jared said...

That's the cutest grandkid I have ever seen. I saw you left some comments on my blog, so I am responding. See how good I'm getting. I think skipping races are something every family needs to pick up. I am really planning on coming down to visit with Matt and Kari. So get the range rattlers fried up. yum!

Pierce and Stacy said...

haha... "Oh by the way.. that's matt and kari" you are too cute wendy. Very cute picture too!

Katy said...

Yay for Olive! I can't believe she climbed up the playhouse ladder! Maybe I'm not picturing the right kind of ladder here . . .

Lori said...

Well I'm definatly impressed with all your posts recently. I love the memory bench for Brandon and those cute pictures of him, too. He always had those big eyes (good for eye lid flipping appartly). Well, Olive is quite the dog, isn't she? I've yet to meet her but maybe this summer...

Jared said...

I sure have bought my ticket. I'm pretty excited. I am thinking you are going to have to be my riding buddy at Six Flags this year. So be ready. I did have dinner with your mom the other night. We ate at Peach City. I think that's what it is called. Rumor has it you used to work there. Me and your ma are getting to regular old pals.