Monday, April 6, 2009

Texas Rangers Opening Day


This is a pic inside the Ballpark. Don't ask me why I didn't take one
of the outside. It was windy and cold and we wanted to get to our
seats asap.


Karen and Kiera. Kiera is our expert when it comes to the
Rangers. She knew every road, shortcut, and employee there!
Thanks for taking such good care of us!


Karen and Wendy


B-52s flying over. Down low and loud!


This flag was huge and I couldn't get a very good picture since
we weren't way up high looking down. Such a sacrifice having
GREAT seats.

Yep! President George W Bush was there too. He threw
out the 1st pitch. It all happened so quickly that my pictures
were either blurry or this one has my stupid finger in the
frame. Sorry....

Look who else we found at the game.......Laura Bush.


This pretty much sums it up.....The Rangers won! They're still
in World Series contention!





5 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Looks like fun! You are a good blogger when you do it! LOL

Kari said...

Go Rangers! What's with your attachment to that hat!?

wendy said...

Well, regarding the hat. I was just about to shower and Kiera called telliing me she was on her way to pick us up. Since she's an employee, I wasn't about to sacrifice looking good for good parking! So, on went the hat and sunglasses and didn't take them off until I was safely home.

KJ said...

Great review of the day. We did have a fun time. The hat looks great!

Kiera said...

Awesome day....great friends....Rangers win! It doesn't get much better!!! Thanks for going with me!