Saturday, May 2, 2009

Havin' A Baby......Shower

Last Sunday afternoon there was a shower for Kari and
Little Dude Hobson at my sister in law - Carol Ann's house.
I had to get a picture of Kari and Matt as soon as they
got to the shower. Their new profiles.



This is the stroller that will arrive eventually. Pretty, isn't it?
This little guy is going to start out being secure with his
masculinity from the "get go."


A cute little shirt.....


Kari has a very talented sister in law, Jocey. (I hope I spelled her
name correctly) She made the cutest things for the baby. Yep,
she appliqued the star and stitched "Little Dude" on the front.


Some of the guests.....G'ma Lorscheider, Aunt Sandy and
Mommy Dearest.


Quinn was the only "man" allowed. He's with Kelly and Lori.


Kari's 2nd mom, Kristi, and Jocey with her new, little 2 mo.
old baby boy, Gage.


The Peets sisters, Jami and Michelle.


Monica, Jessica, and Vanessa Ercanbrak.


Kari and Stacy Brinkerhoff Thiot. They go way back....
to age 2 0r 3??


Group hug before Kari and Matt had to leave.


It was a GREAT day being with people you love and eating yummy
desserts! THANKS!!













3 comments:

Kari said...

how is one-sided cleavage even possible?

Kari said...

and you spelled Stacy's name wrong. Fix it before she gets pissed!!!

Nancy said...

I can't believe I wasn't invited! :( j/k. I'm so happy for Kari!