Sunday, December 9, 2007

"Dancing with the Stars"


Well, it's official.....I'm a nerd.
Here I am with Denise and Karen before our performance. Yes, we are dancers who danced at the mall! On Saturday in front of people! I can't believe it myself!
We've been taking line dancing classes and our instructor is so sweet, we didn't want to disappoint her by not dancing so......
Oh yea, we have a 2nd gig Monday night at a different mall. Also tomorrow, I'm signing up for Level II. We can't wait until we graduate to the level where we wear short skirts that flip around and boots! Giddy-up!

4 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

It is fun to line dance isn't it. I miss doing it more on a regular basis.

Kari said...

How was your second performance?

The Piersons said...

You guys are so cute. Its always a party when Wendy is around. :)

Tate Family said...

That's a hoot!