Sunday, June 29, 2008

Meet Some of my "Little" Friends!


Mary Agnes, Mary K, LaVera, and Anna. These are some of the ladies who live at The Conservatory where I work 2 days a week. I teach fitness classes and personal Pilates sessions. Too bad I don't have a picture of Clarence aka Brownie. He's a bit chubby and wears hearing aides and I don't believe he hears very well even with the aides because he "toots" constantly!!! I have a feeling he thinks he's being discrete! I never thought I'd be doing personal training and the client would fart not once, not twice, but quite often! haha

Terry and Ruth.

These two little dogs were outside our cabin at Girls Camp whining to come inside. So we let them in and they decided to spend the night with us. They're chiwinnies. Well, the next day the camp staff told us NOT to let the dogs in the cabins because they probably have fleas! Too late!
The girls held the dogs nonstop while we were there.

3 comments:

Kari said...

the dogs probably wanted in cause you had AIR CONDITIONING!! Are the dogs small, or is the chair big?

Steph said...

Cute puppies!! You should've brought one home for me!!

lilsusha said...

I found your blog through Kari's. So excited to find you!! Kari is hilarious! Looks like you are still as active as ever. How is the personal training business going? We're great, having a baby, it's a girl, the boys just turned 5.
Check out our blog.
-Sara without an h