Saturday, August 30, 2008

1 Week with Kari, Matt & Jared = FUN!

Six Flags Over Texas! Notice how happy and fair-skinned we look!
Kari & Matt



Jared and "the older woman" Wendy


Their shorts are drippin' wet after that last ride


Kari & Matt are in the 2nd car, do you see them??


Hmmm....not so happy and a little "green" now


This was the final ride. Kari got the vote for "stomach of steele" since she was the only one not feeling sick and dizzy


San Antonio and the Alamo



Why does "Dumb and Dumber" come to mind here?



Sorry Olive, Harley is Kari's 1st true doggie love



I had a FABULOUS time with y'all!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Wahoo!!! Yippeeee!!! So much fun!! You coming up for Peach Days?!

Lori said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! Have fun at Peach Days!

Steph said...

GREAT to see you at the Parade yesterday!!!

Linda said...

Wendy, It was such a treat to see you last weekend. I can't believe that over all these years, this is the only time we've been in Brigham at the same time. I can see by this blog that you are still the same fun-loving person I knew so many years ago.
I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your son, Brandon. You didn't say anything, so I wasn't comfortable saying anything. But I realized I should have acknowledged that tremendous pain you have experienced and are probably still experiencing. I have thought of you so many times this year and prayed for you and your family. Anyway, I am so very sorry you experienced the worst pain a mother can have.
I loved meeting you daughter; she's beautiful and so sweet.
I'd love to keep in touch. My home email is: bobbaron@bendbroadband.com or at work: lbaron@cascadehealthcare.org.
I'm glad we could connect again.
Love, Linda