Sunday, August 10, 2008

Christmas in August!




I'm feeling like a little kid waiting for Santa, Rudolph, and Christmas! Why?? Why is Wendy so weird? Well.........Kari and Matt are coming to TEXAS! Yippee! And they're bringing their buddy, Jared, too. Who cares if it's 1000 degrees here. We're going to have FUN, FUN, and more FUN!!! I know y'all are excited too because I'll have material for my blog! It's a win-win situation for all of us. Catch ya in about 10 days..........Giddy-up!
I'm going to have to keep an eye on this guy. Notice how he pushed her onto the train tracks!
The 3 Stooges or 3 Amigos. You pick!!! See y'all on Tues!!!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

i love that train track picture. and that you took a picture of the action. it's perfect.

Grandma Duffy said...

have a fun time with "the kids"!

Steph said...

Wahoo! Wahoo!! Where is the grandbaby!? Sweet Olive?! Ha ha...