Sunday, October 12, 2008

My 1st TAG!!!!

What the heck is this tagging stuff??!!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Let's see if I can remember back that far..... age 46. Brandon was 22, Ryan 20, Kari 13
Driving Kari to and from school
Driving Kari to sports and going to her games
Going to the Y to exercise
Walking Harley every morning at 5:30 with my neighbor (still doing it!)

What are 5 things on my to do list? (Not in order)
Finish dinner before some friends come over to eat
Find a larger suitcase for my trip to China
Buy some black shoes
Start my packing list
Hang my "autumn" weath

What are my favorite snacks?
CHOCOLATE
Ice Cream
Almonds
Fruit


What would I do if I were a millionaire?
Buy a smaller but nicer house (wood floors, granite, etc.) However I don't know where
Set up retirement funds for my 2 kiddos
Donate
Cleaning lady - yeah Stacey
Travel

Five Places I have lived:
Brigham City, UT
Logan, UT
Del Rio, TX
Tucson, AZ
Arlington, TX

Jobs I've Had:
Car Hop/ Peach City
Ding, Dong....Avon Calling
Check out clerk at Smith's Food King
Called people for Survey company (ug, what we'll do for money)
Sales woman for a couple different stores my friends owned
Fitness Instructor

I tag - nobody at this time

6 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

At least by getting tagged it got you back on the blog! I miss you here.

Steph said...

You are going to China?@!

Teri said...

What is tagging and how do you do it? I wanna get tagged! boohoo - nobody loves me enough! :( China??? how FUN! What takes you to China!?

mandie said...

To answer your dill bread question--no it's not like the one I made in Myrtle Beach, but Greg's sourdough is. Looks like you need to tell your buddies you go to "China" all the time--every time you go to So Cal :) p.s. had NO idea you were a Justin Timberlake fan!

Stacey said...

You got tagged my a newbie and did it! You go girl!! I didn't realize you were an Avon Lady too. I forgot I was...geez, I was only one for 10 years. How could I forget that??? Hope you are doing well these days. Have fun in China!!

Grandma Duffy said...

Waiting on your China blog!! We want to see and hear about it!